Saturday, June 4, 2011

I made a card!!


Hi everybody!

Yes, I made a card. I kinda had to. My hubby is attending a graduation party for the daughter of one of his co-workers and needed me to make one. I made two since we have another grad party coming up soon. I am really happy with how it turned out. I did a sketch first and then let creativity rule from there. It's hard to see in the picture, but I used a notebook lined background stamp on the yellow mat piece with light blue ink. Kinda gives it an academic feel with the staples and paper clip.

Truth is, I made three other cards since I blogged last. Mother's Day cards. I didn't have time to photograph them (and then blog them) since I had to take them straight from my craft room to the post office!! Nothing like waiting until the last minute!

Here's what I used on the card: cardstock - CTMH; patterned paper - Scenic Route (really old!); Stamp and Ink: Hero Arts; Print & cut - Silhouette (House of 3); Dies - Papertrey Ink; staples & paperclip - Tim Holtz.

Hopefully I will be posting again soon!

~Melissa
Posted by Picasa

No comments: